Friday, March 4, 2011

PLN Project Summary 1

Jessica Brown's PLN on symbaloo


This is a screen shot of my Personal Learning Network.  It is still a work in progress, but so far I have found it to be helpful.  As you can see I have many different blogs, social networks, school websites, and things that I am interested in.  It is also color coded in orange and blue because I am a huge Florida Gator fan.  I used Symbaloo.com to make my PLN.  After watching the video about the seventh grade student's PLN it made me want to work on my own.  Mine is not at her level yet, but as I said before I will keep working on what I should add and replace because technology changes everyday, therefore what I will need will also change over time.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    I am glad to see you are using Symbaloo. I think that is a great tool to use to get your PLN organized, and I like that you color coded it. The more you connect with people and research things, the better your PLN will be. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete