Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog Post 15 Final Reflection

see ya later alligator




This semester has been a roller coaster of learning!  I began it thinking that this should not be a required class and I am leaving knowing so much more than I had ever expected. Looking back, I realize how much I have changed in just a few short months.  I wish I had been able to make a video journal of this journey.


I think that this class is much more than learning about technology.  It gives you a new way to become a self-learner and teaches honest self-evaluation.  I also now know the importance of lifelong learning.  I constantly learn new things everyday, but now I know the importance of seeking that information out.  Because of this class, I now have many tools to help me do that.  


I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful and patient with me on this journey and I am so glad I am able to say:


I did it with graduation cap





3 comments:

  1. I love your "And Now I AM OUT!" music, lol. This was such a great refelction. You were thorough, honest, and positive. Jessica, students like you make our roles so much more enjoyable. Your enthusiasm helps make all of our learning journeys that much better. When are you starting your TIER II block? I definitely want to keep in touch because I know you are going to have so much to offer our school systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Article bro.....really impreesed from this article.really good described article. thanks for sharing this information with us. Really thankss...Brother Discover 25 Tops ways to make money online as writer,freelance worker, and many other services. check this article -25 Top Ways To Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica Brown,
    My name is Martha you comment on my blog 4 years ago, I like your blog post is pretty impressive congregates it sounds like you are gonna miss that place.

    Kind Regards Martha

    ReplyDelete